Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Prob a bit of a stupid question but is there any funding available somewhere for specific things?

(10 Posts)
essbee Mon 05-Jun-06 22:56:35

Message withdrawn

essbee Mon 05-Jun-06 22:59:31

Message withdrawn

SparklyGothKat Mon 05-Jun-06 22:59:43

you could apply to the Family fund They might help you.

SparklyGothKat Mon 05-Jun-06 23:00:14

does he have SN??

essbee Mon 05-Jun-06 23:05:35

Message withdrawn

SparklyGothKat Mon 05-Jun-06 23:06:34

apply to the Family fund, they should be able to help. I think he would qualify

essbee Mon 05-Jun-06 23:10:49

Message withdrawn

anniebear Tue 06-Jun-06 07:19:14

can I just say, Obviously unsafe but it sounds really lovely....sheep, streams, open fields lol

essbee Tue 06-Jun-06 12:00:42

Message withdrawn

FioFio Tue 06-Jun-06 12:02:33

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: