Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Claiming Disability Living Allowance for a child under 16

(9 Posts)
salondon Wed 17-Apr-13 12:36:33


Is this ( the right form? I fill it and send it? I remember reading on the forum that online forms dont work. I'd rather do it online


PolterGoose Wed 17-Apr-13 16:02:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zzzzz Wed 17-Apr-13 16:14:27

If you do do it on-line how do you include supporting documents?

PolterGoose Wed 17-Apr-13 16:17:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

zzzzz Wed 17-Apr-13 16:19:08

Sounds very easy to cock up! grin

MedusaIsHavingABadHairDay Wed 17-Apr-13 16:22:01

Always go the paper route!!
Online is notorious for crashing etc and you can't include supporting documents.
With your paper one you can add to, write around, get the supporting people to sign and send all reports at the same time.. AND you can photocopy it in case the idjits lose it!

Nearly 16 years of experience here of filling in the formssmile

salondon Wed 17-Apr-13 16:35:33


popgoestheweezel Wed 17-Apr-13 17:25:58

How long do you get to fill in the form?

chocjunkie Wed 17-Apr-13 18:46:59

iirc it is 6 weeks. if you need longer than that they take the day the receive it.

6 weeks sounds a lot but is not. it took me 3 month to write my essays...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: