Talk

Advanced search

Oh my god you have all started to live in my head like an internal conscience...

(12 Posts)
justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 21:30:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 21:30:56

waitingforgodot Sat 15-Jan-11 22:01:09

That is fab!! Like a wee internal mechanism that calms you down!

justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 22:05:27

waitingforgodot Sat 15-Jan-11 22:16:09

the power of the Mumsnet SN Board!

intothewest Sat 15-Jan-11 22:37:24

smile

superfantastic Sat 15-Jan-11 22:42:01

grin

Thecarrotcake Sat 15-Jan-11 22:55:17

I did that in a school meeting recently.. When I was directly given a load of twaddle!.. I calmly but assertively clarified what was said and took notes to be written up in a clarifying letter.

ouryve Sat 15-Jan-11 23:38:10

Hehe!

Oh, and Ouryve would have told her DS1 that if he can't be calm, he wouldn't be able to use the computer when he gets home. Ouryve's DS1 doesn't give a shit about all this feelings and doing one's best stuff, though! If Ouryve's DS1 is in a melty, angry mood that he can't rationalise himself out of, he destroys his computer file system at the first opportunity, you see.

StartingAfresh Sun 16-Jan-11 11:08:48

That's great Justa! Only a matter of time before you have extended that skill to actually writing on the baord from your thoughts.

I bit flattered that you named me in your thinking, but you do need to know that what I write on here are my beliefs and ideals, not necessarily what I do all the time. I know a few swear words too you know grin

justaboutmaintainingorder Sun 16-Jan-11 13:28:34

signandsmile Sun 16-Jan-11 20:12:02

I know what you mean, I kind of feel I am appropriating good bits of you all,

my dh has lots of online friends and contacts (he is less mobile/active now due to his disabilites, so feels he keeps in touch with people on line) and I never 'got' it. I feel like I am starting to now, smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: