Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Oh my god you have all started to live in my head like an internal conscience...

(12 Posts)
justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 21:30:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 21:30:56

waitingforgodot Sat 15-Jan-11 22:01:09

That is fab!! Like a wee internal mechanism that calms you down!

justaboutmaintainingorder Sat 15-Jan-11 22:05:27

waitingforgodot Sat 15-Jan-11 22:16:09

the power of the Mumsnet SN Board!

intothewest Sat 15-Jan-11 22:37:24

smile

superfantastic Sat 15-Jan-11 22:42:01

grin

Thecarrotcake Sat 15-Jan-11 22:55:17

I did that in a school meeting recently.. When I was directly given a load of twaddle!.. I calmly but assertively clarified what was said and took notes to be written up in a clarifying letter.

ouryve Sat 15-Jan-11 23:38:10

Hehe!

Oh, and Ouryve would have told her DS1 that if he can't be calm, he wouldn't be able to use the computer when he gets home. Ouryve's DS1 doesn't give a shit about all this feelings and doing one's best stuff, though! If Ouryve's DS1 is in a melty, angry mood that he can't rationalise himself out of, he destroys his computer file system at the first opportunity, you see.

StartingAfresh Sun 16-Jan-11 11:08:48

That's great Justa! Only a matter of time before you have extended that skill to actually writing on the baord from your thoughts.

I bit flattered that you named me in your thinking, but you do need to know that what I write on here are my beliefs and ideals, not necessarily what I do all the time. I know a few swear words too you know grin

justaboutmaintainingorder Sun 16-Jan-11 13:28:34

signandsmile Sun 16-Jan-11 20:12:02

I know what you mean, I kind of feel I am appropriating good bits of you all,

my dh has lots of online friends and contacts (he is less mobile/active now due to his disabilites, so feels he keeps in touch with people on line) and I never 'got' it. I feel like I am starting to now, smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now