Talk

Advanced search

Urgent request please : Centre Academy London - Any reviews please - pros and cons for a high functioning child.

(7 Posts)
english1 Wed 08-Jun-11 13:19:13

We are due a visit next week, would like to hear from any parent whose child has visited or have had a trial day.

- what is it like?

- do they cater for a wide range of disabilities - my dc is HF ASD

- do they do high level education for all subjects not entry levels - is it predominately low levels of exams

- how are the kids motivated by their peers - academically and socially

mrswoodentop Thu 09-Jun-11 19:53:25

Is it the London school or the Suffolk one you are looking at ?My son is at the Suffolk school.Pm me if you like and I will try to help if I can

mrswoodentop Thu 09-Jun-11 19:57:52

Oh just seen London.My understanding is that the children achieve very well ,quite a lot go to University and get good results .Dr Rollo very impressive ,they do the US qualification because of the continual assessment and say they have. a 100percent record of getting children who apply into uni

english1 Thu 09-Jun-11 20:08:22

hi mrswoodentop - i have sent you a pm

mrswoodentop Thu 09-Jun-11 20:10:02

Hi am on phone at the moment ,not sure if I can get my messages on it ,will reply when ds3 in bed

Rebelmac Mon 04-Jul-11 22:06:22

Dear English1, we are also considering Centre Academy, London for our DS. Grateful for your thoughts.

english1 Sun 10-Jul-11 19:00:10

Hello Rebelmac - sent you a pm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now