Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are there any cheap (£10 eBay) slings that will come close to the Moby??

(6 Posts)
IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Fri 19-May-17 15:36:19

Would really like a Moby for work (nanny...family don't want to buy one) but really can't spend more then £15 tops...I keep getting outbid on eBay but there's a whole load of wrap slings on there for £10-£15...are they any good? Or will they be to short/crap quality?!

TIA

KnockedOutByMyNungaNungas Fri 19-May-17 15:40:37

Watching with interest!

breadwidow Sun 21-May-17 20:17:57

If you are on Facebook join one of the baby wearing group and buy from there - 2nd hand but fixed price. Go for a group that attracts more reasonably priced slings - like 'affordable slings for sale or swap'

furryelephant Sun 21-May-17 20:32:08

I had one from Amazon called a "funki flamingo" wrap which was £20! Had no issues with it at all so if you have no luck on eBay that could be a slightly over budget option smile

furryelephant Sun 21-May-17 20:33:48

Or try this Facebook page, I've not used it but know a couple of people who have smile

PolarBearGoingSomewhere Sun 21-May-17 20:36:21

Little Possums have a few brand new stretchies for £20. Victoria Slinglady on eBay are usually about £20 new too. Not quite under £15 though!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: