Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are there any cheap (£10 eBay) slings that will come close to the Moby??

(6 Posts)

Would really like a Moby for work (nanny...family don't want to buy one) but really can't spend more then £15 tops...I keep getting outbid on eBay but there's a whole load of wrap slings on there for £10-£15...are they any good? Or will they be to short/crap quality?!

TIA

KnockedOutByMyNungaNungas Fri 19-May-17 15:40:37

Watching with interest!

breadwidow Sun 21-May-17 20:17:57

If you are on Facebook join one of the baby wearing group and buy from there - 2nd hand but fixed price. Go for a group that attracts more reasonably priced slings - like 'affordable slings for sale or swap'

furryelephant Sun 21-May-17 20:32:08

I had one from Amazon called a "funki flamingo" wrap which was £20! Had no issues with it at all so if you have no luck on eBay that could be a slightly over budget option smile

furryelephant Sun 21-May-17 20:33:48

Or try this Facebook page, I've not used it but know a couple of people who have smile

PolarBearGoingSomewhere Sun 21-May-17 20:36:21

Little Possums have a few brand new stretchies for £20. Victoria Slinglady on eBay are usually about £20 new too. Not quite under £15 though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now