Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

How do I know if this boba is authentic?

(5 Posts)
Toadsrevisited Sun 19-Jul-15 21:55:57

Have ordered a boba 4g from a reputable retailer but am suprised by its appearance. The straps seems quite flimsy and I had been told it would be v padded and comfy. Anyone know how to check it is real? Thanks!

Toadsrevisited Mon 20-Jul-15 10:32:58

bump

DoloresLandingham Mon 20-Jul-15 19:49:13

Hmm. Bobas aren't known for being counterfeited (unlike Ergos for example). If you would prefer not to contact the retailer I suggest contacting Boba directly. They will probably need a serial number and possibly some pictures of key detail to tell you whether it's genuine. Let us know how you get on!

lentilpot Tue 21-Jul-15 18:51:54

You could upload a pic here? I have a boba 4g. I find it comfy but it's not one of the lore padded soft structured carriers.

Toadsrevisited Wed 22-Jul-15 20:36:42

I've emailed boba but no reply yet. Looks authentic and in an unusual print - wildflower - so hopefully is real. just not as comfy as I'd hoped

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now