Talk

Advanced search

Stayed the same :-(

(8 Posts)
butterfly1115 Tue 24-Oct-17 11:34:52

Week one and stay d 100% on plan and I stayed the same?? How is this possible? I feel so disheartened, I have been cooking all my meals, having loads of veg, drinking my 2l of water and very day and walking where I can. My leader did say I can have 20 subs a day and now I’m wondering if this is too much and I should go back to 15?? Really want to give up :-(

Belleoftheball8 Tue 24-Oct-17 11:38:17

Do you mean syns not subs? Yes you should stick to the the 15 syns a day

RhinoGirl Tue 24-Oct-17 11:46:51

Don’t give up! Do the same again, cut down to 15 syns, you should see a brilliant loss next week! There are loads of reasons this could of happened and not just because the plan isn’t working for you.

butterfly1115 Tue 24-Oct-17 11:57:06

Yes syns not subs, stupid auto correct! Will go back down to 15 then. I must say I’ve done SW twice before and never been told to have 20 syns a day! It’s just so depressing when I have loads to loose and stuck to plan!

ryanne Tue 24-Oct-17 13:08:30

I stayed the same in week one, despite following it to the letter. Slimming world leader was extremely patronising saying I must of done something wrong (I knew I hadn't!)
I lost 11lb in week 2! Turns out it was some kind of water retention. Stick with it!

Groovee Tue 24-Oct-17 21:57:23

If you are over a certain weight it is 20 syns. My friend has been on that and has lost 5st so far.

I know it’s disheartening. Keep going and hopefully next week as your body adjusts things will show on the scales x

InfiniteSheldon Tue 24-Oct-17 22:03:40

You absolutely can have 20 Syns I think it's water retention 2l is loads do you need that much?

butterfly1115 Wed 25-Oct-17 17:45:31

I’m not eating 20 a day it’s closer to 15, this week I’m going to stick at 15 and see what happens, don’t feel I need the 20 really (especially as I don’t drink) . Hoping it’s water and I will have a good loss Next week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now