Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me il lose weight after

(5 Posts)
Karmaisabitch Thu 23-Feb-17 20:29:27

The birth of my baby, I started slimming world at 17.1

I got down to 16.5 but have now gained all but 1lb.

Please tell me when my baby arrives in April, that I will lose weight! I'm doing so well with this diet.

OwlinaTree Thu 23-Feb-17 22:45:55

Well I reckon I gained about 4 stone having my baby so you are doing really well to only gain a small amount!

By the time I joined sw I think id lost about a stone having the baby etc. I've lost another 2 in about 4 months since joining.

I really think you'll be fine. Breast feeding helps if you think you want to give it a try, you get lots of extra hex!

Karmaisabitch Thu 23-Feb-17 23:24:39

The only person I've to thank for my minimal weight gain is my ex, for leaving me at 20 weeks, I lost 8lbs in 2 weeks, then gained a little & then dropped it again & now back up.

Okay, I have just eaten 200g of dairy milk which was a good 1060kcal blush

However, it was the best 1060kcals I've ever had! So I don't feel guilty &! No one saw me eat it so it doesn't count grin

OwlinaTree Fri 24-Feb-17 08:52:57

My food tastes totally changed when I had my last baby. I was starving all the time and ate loads of stodge and sweet stuff. Found it hard to eat in the evenings. Normally I have my biggest meal in the evening and although I like cakes and sweets and puddings I can take or leave them.

Soon as I had my baby I was back to normal though.

OwlinaTree Fri 24-Feb-17 08:53:33

Sorry it didn't work out with your ex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now