Talk

Advanced search

Ok to move groups to stay with consultant?

(7 Posts)
Heyheyheygoodbye Wed 16-Dec-15 18:19:31

My consultant is stopping our group and it's being taken over by someone else. The regional office person came to tell us and I didn't feel I could ask my consultant about her other groups with the new person standing right there!

But if one of my consultant's other groups is at a time convenient to me, can I just rock up there instead? They're also changing the time of my group so it's going to be too late for me from now on.

ShortLass Wed 16-Dec-15 20:53:55

I changed groups the other week. I just turned up to the new place and the consultant was able to do it for me.

Are you sure she's not giving up altogether and it's not just your current group?

Imnotaslimjim Wed 16-Dec-15 21:07:33

Yes you can just go to another group. I used to go to a random group when on holiday, so I could stay on track

Heyheyheygoodbye Wed 16-Dec-15 21:14:04

Thanks smile

Yes short I am sure - she was only temporarily looking after our group (it's out of her area a bit) but I joined while she was there and I like her so much I want to follow her grin

BikeRunSki Wed 16-Dec-15 21:14:13

Yes, fine. I changed groups - same consultant - when I went back to work after ML and couldn't keep going to the group I'd originally joined.

Heyheyheygoodbye Wed 16-Dec-15 22:18:54

Great thank you fsmile

ProcrastinatorGeneral Sun 20-Dec-15 14:07:17

My consultant does seven groups over three locations and always lets people know they're welcome to any group, be it hers or another altogether. She's a bit ace.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now