Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What to do you wear to bed to co sleep and bf in the winter

(14 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Mon 13-Nov-17 08:14:42

I feed ds in bed on my side so need access to the boobs. But i obviously then need to pull duvet down to be safely out of the way for him. I usually wear t-shirts to bed and havent really invested in anything over than 2 short sleeve nursing nighties and I am cold!! What does everyone else do?? I dont wanna wear dressing gown because of the cord and someone said no button down tops because baby may suck on them when asleep hmm

As usual. Confused.

amelie427 Mon 13-Nov-17 08:41:30

I wear long sleeved thermal tops from Uniqlo (I think they’re called heat tech) . Stretchy and snug - just lift up or pull down to feed.

putputput Mon 13-Nov-17 08:49:22

I have a couple of old cardigans that I have pulled the buttons off. My boobs produce their own heat so I find it's just my arms I need to keep warm

boatyroo Mon 13-Nov-17 08:51:06

I wear a onesie with a zip down the middle. Keeps me fairly warm.

MonkeyJumping Mon 13-Nov-17 08:53:16

I wear this:

www.slumbersac.co.uk/adult-sleeping-bag-with-feet-stars.html

It looks ridiculous but I am warm and cozy smile

furryelephant Mon 13-Nov-17 08:57:16

I’ve got a thin stretchy dressing gown that I took the cord off, then I wear a vest, a long sleeve top and possibly an extra cardi blushnever thought about buttons! But dd is 11 months and doesn’t feed lying down so she’s never got her face smushed in me lying down I guess. Never appreciated how cold nights were with no duvet! That sleeping bag looks fab!

Lallypopstick Mon 13-Nov-17 09:58:54

When my baby comes into the bed, I just stick a sweatshirt over my nursing vest so that I’m still pretty covered.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Mon 13-Nov-17 10:00:10

A zip up fleece over a nursing top, cosy pj bottoms and warm socks

GerrytheBerry Mon 13-Nov-17 10:01:36

Cheap fleecy pj's from primark

camdentown17 Mon 13-Nov-17 10:20:41

A long sleeved thermal top

Jellybabie3 Mon 13-Nov-17 10:27:19

So most of you lift/drop your top? We fall asleep alot....so I'm conscious of flopping my top on him once i drift off. Tempted to cut slits in old long sleeve tops.....

FJCE83 Mon 13-Nov-17 10:40:04

A feeding vest and new look boyfriend cardigan (has no buttons) If it was really cold I used one of those blankets with sleeves in.

teaandbiscuitsforme Mon 13-Nov-17 18:50:52

I have some feeding PJ tops from mothercare that have a panel to lift up for boob access . Saves getting a cold stomach! Then I wear a long cardi or dressing gown if it’s cold.

Letsgetreadytorumbleagain Tue 14-Nov-17 19:28:36

Pyjama tops with buttons down the front and just leave them open with a vest underneath x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now