Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

For those struggling with lack of sleep at the moment...!

(6 Posts)
crazycatlady5 Sat 23-Sep-17 20:44:37

http://stolensleep.com/2015/09/06/why-i-am-glad-my-baby-did-not-sleep/

Surferbel Sat 23-Sep-17 21:11:55

Thank you for sharing. I have a 7 month old who has just started sleeping through in his own room and I miss him in the night already!!

popcornunicorn Sat 23-Sep-17 21:25:53

Yes thankyou. I do often think the same thoughts as this. It’s so hard when you are sleep deprived and bogged down with chores to realise soon this will all be a distant memory. I often look at my dd when she’s sleeping in her own bed, own room and remember when she would be attached to my breast from 7 in the evening right through to the next morning ( really, not an exaggeration! ) I know the same thing will happen with my ds as I’m sat feeding him now, looking at my phone and wishing he would fall asleep. I will look back in a few years and feel sad about it!

Surferbel Sat 23-Sep-17 23:03:29

Oh yes I remember those days too my little guy was a little milk monster and enjoyed the comfort too I suspect! Exactly you always appreciate these wonderful times in reflection but it's hard when in the moment and distracted by trials and tribulations of life oh and not to mention tiredness! I think my little one must have sensed I missed him as he awoke needing resettled and I had a lovely cuddle with him in bed and was truly in the moment. He fell asleep cuddling and then I popped him back in his bed after holding on to him for just a little longer and it felt great. Thanks again...

crazycatlady5 Sun 24-Sep-17 09:07:39

You're welcome ladies! @surferbel that sounds so lovely flowers

crazycatlady5 Sun 24-Sep-17 09:08:15

And yep @popcornunicorn I totally understand the all night feeder! I have one of my very own!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now