Talk

Advanced search

Need a boob like sleep aid!!

(8 Posts)
morepleasegromit Fri 07-Aug-15 22:33:08

Son age two was breastfed until 14 months then onto cows milk but still has an association with my boobs as a sleep aid. He likes to grab and squish them as he falls asleep
/we occasionally co sleep)

morepleasegromit Fri 07-Aug-15 22:34:44

I know it probably sounds bizarre but we are looking for suggestions for a soft toy/ hot water bottle to replace my boobs!! All the toys we have tried are too firm!! grin He will be moving to a toddler bed very soon so we would like to introduce the comforter before then. Thanks!!

morepleasegromit Fri 07-Aug-15 22:37:24

Or any other suggestions please!

Binglesplodge Sat 08-Aug-15 20:02:54

Does he take a dummy? If so, you could try one of those soft toys to which you can attach a dummy or two - I can't remember what they're called but I'm sure there must be a name for them... Then he could have something to suck and something soft to squeeze?

morepleasegromit Sat 08-Aug-15 20:28:45

Thanks Bingles. He doesn't take a dummy unfortunately.

Writerwannabe83 Sat 08-Aug-15 21:23:09

My sister breast fed her DS until he was about 10 months old and he continued to use her breasts as a sleep aid until he was almost 5 grin

mrsmilkymoo Sat 08-Aug-15 21:28:47

jellycat do some lovely squishy soft animals, DD has a panda that she loves. it's really soft and squashes a bit like a small pillow. Not sure if it would work for what you're thinking though as she still boobs to sleep!

tabulahrasa Sat 08-Aug-15 21:28:55

One of those squidgy pillows...I want to say microbeads? You see them as travel pillows a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now