Talk

Advanced search

decent baby monitor

(9 Posts)
milkyman Sun 12-May-13 16:58:43

Can anyone recommend a decent baby monitor (possibly with a video screen). Don't really want to spend anymore than £100.

nextphase Sun 12-May-13 20:10:40

Never had a monitor one, but can't fault the predecessor to the bt 250

PoppyAmex Sun 12-May-13 20:15:29

This has been great for us and if you read the reviews you'll see it's a very reliable system.

It doesn't have video, but I think you'd be better off just getting a webcam (DH wants to do this and connect it to wifi so he can watch his precious DD sleep when he's at work or travelling hmm)

scampidoodle Mon 13-May-13 17:42:26

I recommend the BT one as well. We have the older version and have never had any problems with it. Also got one of the cheaper BT ones in the new style and that is fine too.

damnitdamnit Mon 13-May-13 18:07:06

We have two different bt ones both are excellent, but non have a screen.

Picoo Mon 13-May-13 18:08:28

I will second the Angelcare. Great peace of mind.

PoppyWearer Mon 13-May-13 18:16:23

I sold our monitors and now just use the Baby Monitor app with an iPhone and an iPad (you need two devices). You can use the camera to monitor. And it costs a few quid at most!

chattychattyboomba Mon 13-May-13 18:18:20

Another BT recommendation wink

I was given a Summer one, the picture is brilliant. It broke and I was irrationally upset blush

I've told DP I'm not having any more children unless we can have the same one again! (Amongst other conditions)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now