Talk

Advanced search

Avoriaz- Nanny/ Babysitter needed

(9 Posts)
herbiechris Mon 19-Jan-15 16:12:01

I am desperately trying to find a good babysitter/ nanny in Avoriaz. I have just returned from Val Thoren where my 2 year old daughter r was so unhappy at the ESF cr�che they asked me not to bring her back after day three! I was very very lucky to be put in touch with a fabulous local babysitter who looked after her for only 10eur an hour. We are going to Avoriaz on the 7th March and I need another miracle, any ideas?

WiggleGinger Tue 20-Jan-15 20:51:39

Who are you going with? Family/friends?
Take it in turns perhaps???

LIZS Tue 20-Jan-15 21:01:04

Ask the tourist office for a list of Red Cross trained babysitters?

Bisous Sat 24-Jan-15 17:35:46

We have a FB group locally: Geneva nannies & au pairs. might be worth posting on there if anyone knows of someone up there. Also you could ask Avoriaz Alpine Ski school if they have any local contacts.

herbiechris Sat 24-Jan-15 19:27:57

Thanks Bisous x

anotherdayanothersquabble Mon 26-Jan-15 16:55:48

Ask Jack Frost nannies, based in Morzine but might be able to help.

swantail Sun 01-Feb-15 07:30:58

There is a facebook community group for Morzine. I would suggest asking on there. There may well be independent nannies looking for work. Good Luck

herbiechris Sun 01-Feb-15 07:46:47

Thanks Swantail. Do you know the exact name of the group? There seems to be so many. Thanks x

swantail Mon 02-Feb-15 16:44:28

I've just had a quick look. The one called 'Morzine Crew - Talk To Me' looks promising.
Good luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: