Talk

Advanced search

geilo with inntravel??

(4 Posts)
bitclueless Sat 01-Jan-11 19:25:23

Wondering if anyone has experience of holidaying with inntravel to norway, or elsewhere in scandinavia, particularly Geilo - we are novices and I am keen to go somewhere with a variety of activities - I'd like to do cross country skiing and ice skating. Ds's are 7 and 9 and have not skiied before. Dh would be happy downhill skiing. i have done a bit of research and geilo looks promising - anyone with any experience?

natation Sat 01-Jan-11 20:25:56

Ive never been to Norway, but if it's for ice skating or cross country skiing, you can do that just about anywhere in Europe, many resorts have cross country trails and rinks.
I'm afraid I'm too stingy to go to Norway, France is just too close and cheap. If someone else was paying, that would be different. Anyway, enjoy the skiing.Nor very helpful I know...

elliott Sun 02-Jan-11 10:30:11

ok that's useful to know. France isn't all that close to us being in the NE, so doesn't really hold that advantage. Though I accept its probably still cheaper!

elliott Sun 02-Jan-11 10:30:41

oops sorry namechanged mid thread...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: