Talk

Advanced search

GeraldineMumsnet, did you really say this?

(10 Posts)
PortAndLemon Tue 30-Jun-09 14:39:28

"We have anecdotal evidence on the discussion boards that these parties are taking place"?

NotKeenOnFish Tue 30-Jun-09 14:41:43

Are people really saying that on MN?

Overmydeadbody Tue 30-Jun-09 14:42:27

<<waits>>

PortAndLemon Tue 30-Jun-09 14:46:45

So far, NKOF, all we can find on MN is one person lightheartedly suggesting a swine flu party (with a big grin next to it, a couple of posts after suggesting licking Mexicans...)

There have been plenty of people suggesting that it may be good to catch it now rather than later in the year, which is what JustineMunsnet has said in her media interviews (although those have been twisted into "Loopy Mumsnetters have swine flu parties" too).

So I wondered whether Geraldine had actually said the same as Justine and been misquoted, or what...

PortAndLemon Tue 30-Jun-09 14:52:51

According to Geraldine on this thread, she didn't say it.

Which is roughly what I suspected, given that Justine rules MN Towers with a rod of iron and no one would dare defy her MN Towers are all one big happy team... grin

IkeaSnake Tue 30-Jun-09 14:53:35

did you REALLy say instaed " we have annedotal evidence that ikeasnake is the best"?

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 30-Jun-09 14:57:02

lol at Justine's rod of iron (she made me type that)

IpeeFreely Tue 30-Jun-09 14:58:36

no no she really said that one must wee in the sea, empty one's mooncup there also but never ever poo

yappybluedog Tue 30-Jun-09 15:14:25

are you amanda holden's sister hmm

yappybluedog Tue 30-Jun-09 16:07:47

oh sorry, Holmen <gets coat>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now