Talk

Advanced search

Problem with Topics in ios App

(14 Posts)
LIZS Tue 04-Apr-17 18:32:26

Anyone else finding if they go into a Topic the screen freezes so you cannot access individual subheadings or threads? Also on ones like Mumsnet stuff the subheading scrolling doesn't work so could not click on Site Stuff for example.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Apr-17 09:30:36

Hi @LIZS - we're actually just released an update that should fix this issue, you can find it in the App Store now.

Let me know if the issue is still occurring!

LIZS Thu 06-Apr-17 10:44:48

The app updated on 2nd but still having the same issue. Do I need to delete it and download again?

Icequeen01 Sun 09-Apr-17 22:48:22

I'm having the same problem. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the App but that didn't make any difference.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Apr-17 14:30:12

Hi @LIZS and @Icequeen01 - that's weird, we haven't been able to reproduce the issue again ourselves. Could you let us know which device and iOS version you have? Thanks!

LIZS Mon 10-Apr-17 15:12:40

I'm on an ipad mini ios version 9.3.5.

If I go into say Education then select a topic it loads the page but locks so that I can neither select a thread nor navigate back.

Icequeen01 Mon 10-Apr-17 15:43:14

That's interesting - I am also using an iPad mini and iOS version 9.3.5 !

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Apr-17 17:14:27

Ah I think we're found the issue here - I've also managed to track it down on our iOS9 iPad, so I'll get on a fix for it. Thanks for flagging guys.

Icequeen01 Mon 10-Apr-17 20:24:15

Great, thanks so much.

JaneJeffer Wed 12-Apr-17 12:05:20

I'm having the same problem so now I'm having to use the website which still won't let me log in unless I go to TIO which then tells me to log in which I reported months ago! Frustrating.

I wish the app would let you see last 15 minutes, hour, etc.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Apr-17 17:42:55

Hey guys, as promised I've released a fix for the Topic selector bug on iOS9. If you'd like to try it out, you can download it from the Testflight app now (if you haven't already, sign up to testflight here.

It will be released on the App Store once we've confirmed everything is working as expected.

Icequeen01 Thu 13-Apr-17 21:17:22

I just tried signing up for TestFlight but it kept telling me something had gone wrong and to contact he application owner? Any ideas Tim?

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Apr-17 14:47:34

Ah thanks for the heads up @IceQueen01 - I think Apple have made a change recently and I need to update the form, I've taken it down for now and added you manually. If you want to use a different email address, PM it to me and I'll get you added.

Sorry about that!

LIZS Sat 22-Apr-17 11:27:23

Thanks for the app update. So far so good smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now