Talk

Advanced search

What happened to the emails for watched threads?

(15 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

cozietoesie Thu 17-Dec-15 22:31:00

I haven't had any for days. (Or is it just me?)

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Dec-15 10:42:03

Hi cozietoesie,

Can you just pop into your Talk Customise settings page and check that the box for emails is still ticked?

If it's all as it should be, we'll flag this to Tech. There have been a few odd glitches on the site these past few days, though, and it looks like this could be another one... Sorry!

cozietoesie Fri 18-Dec-15 13:50:56

Hi Dawn

Yes - it's still ticked. I didn't change anything and I'm still getting other MN emails as usual. Might be a good idea to flag to Tech - they seemed to stop 4 or 5 days ago if I recall.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Dec-15 17:14:38

Okay, thanks for the heads-up. We've raised this with Tech now, will be back with an answer as soon as we can. smile

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 18-Dec-15 17:44:58

Hi again cozie,

Right, the Tech team have said they've worked out what's going wrong here and are able to fix it, but it won't be until Monday.

Better than nothing, eh? wink

cozietoesie Fri 18-Dec-15 18:47:17

That was fast! Well done them. smile

Thanks Dawn.

AmIbeingTreasonable Fri 25-Dec-15 08:17:01

Ive not been getting emails for my watched threads so it appears it has not actually been fixed sad

cozietoesie Fri 25-Dec-15 23:03:37

No it hasn't. Looks like they (mistakenly) allowed Tech into the [gin] cupboard so everything has been clouded by a haze.

Any chance of jogging their elbow, Dawn? It's not a pettifogging request because there are eg a couple of threads that I'm watching where people might welcome a response timeously.

AmIbeingTreasonable Tue 29-Dec-15 09:33:56

Still not getting any emails. Logging in and out makes no difference. I know it's Christmastime but could you guys look at this please grin

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Dec-15 15:08:31

Hi folks. Sorry about this. We'll make Tech some strong coffee and see if they've got any further with this now. Thanks for your patience.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Dec-15 15:37:15

Hi again. Yes, it looks like it was more complicated than Tech first though. They are working on it right now and say it should be fixed soon with any luck. Thanks for bearing with us.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 29-Dec-15 16:47:10

Hello! We've just had word from Tech that this should be working again now. Do shout if you still have any problems though.

cozietoesie Tue 29-Dec-15 18:48:06

Had one in now so many thanks all. smile

AmIbeingTreasonable Tue 29-Dec-15 21:44:31

Mine are coming in now grin

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Dec-15 15:21:51

Ah grand, that's good to know. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now