Any other SAHP exhausted by lunch time?

(1 Post)
DoesMyMarthaCliffLookBigInThis Tue 31-May-16 14:02:09

Sahp to 2 preschoolers. We have a nice routine going and for the most part it works well for us. We get out for a walk in the morning and get any jobs done before nap time so that we can relax and play for the afternoon without any pressure to get anything done. However, I find that by the time lunch time comes around, I am literally fit to drop from going all morning, and I'm hanging for the last few minutes before getting the kids to bed for their nap. Once they're up and I have a bit to eat and some peace and quiet, I recover a bit. Does anyone else get like this?

This week has been extremely hectic as both kids have been unwell and I am constantly checking temperatures and giving medicine. I have recently been considering taking on a child to mind (have already been inspected and registered etc), but this week alone has really put me off. I feel that if I am this exhausted from looking after 2 of my own, how on earth could I put one more into the mix? And what am I going to do when my eldest inevitably drops his nap?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now