Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Still single...

(4 Posts)
westcountrymum13 Mon 28-Sep-09 21:25:56

Any other single mums been single for a while? It's been three years since my ex walked out on me and our 2 yr old, I got myself back together and am a working mum who gets out a lot and has some great supportive friends. In that time though there's been no real male interest (a couple of flings, but nothing more) and I can't help wondering if this is it now. Most friends are married and it seems to be another world when they talk about their relationships. Maybe it's normal to be on your own but sometimes I wonder if I'm missing anything...

BEAUTlFUL Mon 28-Sep-09 22:17:01

Make yourself look stunning and then try online dating. Do you meet many men at work?

Unlikelyamazonian Tue 29-Sep-09 07:47:28

I'm in the westcountry too. And a single mum - but not ready at all yet for any kind of relationship. I don't think I want one ever again tbh. And there isn't exactly a pool of talent down here even if I was. Where in the wc are you?

Brad79 Tue 29-Sep-09 08:11:55

I split up with my ex just over a year ago now and cant imagine being in a relationship at the moment.

I think its the thought of the energy thats needed to build a relationship, puts me off slightly. Also between my two DS and work theres not much time left.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now