Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dont know what to do

(8 Posts)
feefifofum Wed 18-May-05 23:03:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Caligula Wed 18-May-05 23:04:11

feefi... do you have children? How long have you lived in this house?

feefifofum Wed 18-May-05 23:07:42

beanieiu Wed 18-May-05 23:13:07

How long has this been going on?.what about arranging a little break together just the two of you away from the kids,so you can be yourselves.
i'll send you a big hug

Caligula Wed 18-May-05 23:13:41

I don't see how you can live with someone who appears to want to threaten you with homelessness every time you have an argument. What do you think is behind these constant ultimatums? Have you discussed with him how you feel when he says things like this to you? Do you think he wants to save your relationship?

HappyDaddy Thu 19-May-05 10:05:02

What an a**ehole and a coward, he is. Sorry, no advice, just wanted to offer a supportive shoulder.

debs26 Thu 19-May-05 10:10:50

have you tried relate? if you want to stay with him it sounds like you need to sort out some issues (you say you know part of the house is yours but still refer to it as his for some reason). i know its hard to end a relationship but if you havent got the thing you want with him, then why stay and be miserable when there is a chance you could find it elsewhere? leaving is hard but i did it and i now have the happy stable home life with lovely dp who does not say hurtful things. your kids probably want you and him (and them) to be happy more than they want you together.

feefifofum Thu 19-May-05 21:37:41

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: