Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

where do i start in buying ex p out of a house...?

(2 Posts)
lourobert Thu 14-Aug-08 16:00:29

Wasnt really sure where to post this to get the best response.

Just need the basic idea really before I head down that road and start getting solicitors etc involved.

Its an amicable split and we have a ds whos 3 with severe SN, I want everything to be by the book and do everything fairly.

ratbunny Thu 14-Aug-08 18:12:31

I am currently doing this.
contact your mortgage company - you need to do a transfer of equity.
And you need solictors to do it. costs about 300 quid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: