Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Itchy vag with bumps. Dildo issue?

(12 Posts)
underthehedge Mon 15-May-17 14:40:52

I had sex last Friday night. On Tuesday I got itchy down there and really deep inside. I also have 2 small spots appeared on my thigh. We used a dildo (brand new in packet) and I'm wondering if it was too big or could be allergic. Have used canestan pessaries twice as thought it was thrush but they haven't helped. There are also some small bumps I can feel within my vag. Also had implant recently and on week 2 of period. Antibiotics last week too.

Can't get Dr till Thursday. Any advice or remedies? Would yoghurt help. Itchy, burning when I pee and i just want to rub scratch all the time. Help.

underthehedge Mon 15-May-17 14:42:38

Oh 2 Fridays ago, it was Friday 5th we DTD. And following Tues pain appeared. It was also some very rough hard sex, a lot rougher than usual. Could that have caused this pain?

Rescuepuppydaft2 Mon 15-May-17 15:09:16

I would be contacting the GUM clinic to see if they have any drop in sessions. It could be allergy in which case antihistamine and perhaps steroids could help, or it could be herpes but the only way to know for sure is to visit your local GUM clinic for testing.

OhhBetty Mon 15-May-17 15:20:47

None of us can tell you I'm afraid! You need to see a health care professional asap. I would take the advice of Rescuepuppydaft2 and get to a GUM clinic.

MissBax Mon 15-May-17 19:48:23

Get it checked, sounds like warts or herpes I'm afraid!

JaneEyre70 Mon 15-May-17 19:54:47

I'd visit your local GUM clinic as a walk-in.

user1493759849 Mon 15-May-17 19:57:01

What is DTD? blush

Yep go to sexual health clinic.

ThorsMistress Mon 15-May-17 20:03:51

DTD - Did The Deed

Definitely go to your nearest GUM clinic

user1493759849 Mon 15-May-17 20:05:08

Thanks thorsmistress smile Silly me!

gamerchick Mon 15-May-17 20:09:37

Could you maybe grab a mirror and brave a look?

Just to echo though you do need to visit your GUM clinic as soon as possible though.

user1493759849 Mon 15-May-17 20:09:57

Could it have been some allergic reaction from the dildo? Especially as it was a bit large, it may have caused minor fissures that got infected? You need to see someone definitely. Try the sexual health clinic. As someone said, you can usually walk in.

Blushingm Mon 15-May-17 22:24:17

Most gum clinics are walk in and often run in evenings (I work there!)

Go along rather than just guessing - will be quicker and less painful in the long run

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now