Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I finally ended it

(7 Posts)
MozzchopsThirty Sat 13-May-17 09:05:25

Despite him going from accusing me of cheating, then asking if we can meet to talk about it, then just generally not being very nice.

It feels odd that a 3 year relationship has ended over WhatsApp
And that he just seems to want to turn it all round on me and take no responsibility.
He hasn't once said anything nice actually over the last week

I'm hoping my positivity lasts and I don't fall back into 'oh I love him though'

Just wanted to update really and ask for some positive vibes

ameliameerkat Sat 13-May-17 09:38:26

Stay strong!! You can do it. Keep reminding yourself of all the bad bits.

MozzchopsThirty Sat 13-May-17 09:55:11

I've made a list which is what I did after my marriage breakdown
So I can look at it when I waiver

ChippingIn Sat 13-May-17 10:00:45

I'm sorry that you're in this position, but I'm glad you've broken up with him. He's not worthy of you. You know you'll be ok, you've done it before, you can do it again. You might love him, but that's not enough to make a relationship work. In time you'll wonder why it took you so long to get rid if him. Stay strong my lovely 💐

MozzchopsThirty Sat 13-May-17 10:11:33

Yes that's what all my friends say

I'm just sad it ended up this way, it started off so perfectly he was attentive, always sending me lovely messages etc
I miss that sad

Goingtobeawesome Sat 13-May-17 16:54:11

But better to have all that for real and forever than stay with this person who doesn't make you happy. Look at how he's been since you finished things.

ChippingIn Sat 13-May-17 17:02:28

🍫🍸 yes, it's really sad & crap when it started off great, to end like this. 🙁 Wanting it to still be how it was in the beginning and being pissed off and sad that it hasn't stayed like that is far too common. Life's a bit shit sometimes. It will get better again though, hang onto that! 🌸

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now