Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I asking to much?

(6 Posts)
Kv257 Sun 25-Sep-16 09:47:41

First time poster! As it says not sure if I am expecting to much from my relationship . Been together 10 years married for 4 just want honesty and100% commitment . My gut feeling is something isn't right and I really can't pinpoint what it is ? Just need some reassurance really

Hotwaterbottle1 Sun 25-Sep-16 09:50:00

Think you will need to give a lot more details before anyone can help?

AyeAmarok Sun 25-Sep-16 09:54:31

Honesty and commitment are sort of fundamental in a marriage, so no, YANBU to want that.

What is he doing that you believe means he's not?

We need more info.

ayeokthen Sun 25-Sep-16 09:56:04

You haven't given much info OP, but to me honesty, commitment and trust are the absolute foundation of any relationship/marriage. Having been in a marriage where there was none to being in a relationship where they matter equally to both of us, the difference is night and dayz

ayeokthen Sun 25-Sep-16 09:56:14

Day not dayz

Kv257 Sun 25-Sep-16 09:58:32

Sorry! Have been feeling a bit uneasy the last few months. I took dc away dh stayed home for work reasons anyway hardly any text or calls from him which was odd came back and gave no explanation why. Yesterday his phone ran he actually panicked said he'd blocked her number( a friend of mine that I felt he was a bit to close to) . He rang her in front of me and apparently work related. Found a text to her on phone bill while I was away. He is unaware that I know about text and I don't know content

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now