Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what to do with myself (light hearted)

(4 Posts)
Feelingsolow12345 Fri 06-May-16 18:53:40

DP has gone out for our ex work colleagues birthday. I was invited but, as I hardly talk to them I felt like my DP would be babysitting me, I didn't want to leave my ds with his nan or great nan as disturb his routine. so here I am, ds in bed, DP out getting drunk, I don't know what to do with myself. I have a curry and a bottle of cider but that rounds up my night.

any ideas what I can do. or if your partners are out what will you be doing?

pocketsaviour Fri 06-May-16 20:25:29

Watching American Horror Story season 5, cruising Mumsnet, grooming my lady garden, playing Facebook games and masturbating. (Not necessarily in that order.)

TheWeeBabySeamus1 Fri 06-May-16 20:28:13

I came on to make some suggestions but there's no way I can beat pocketsaviours. grin

Feelingsolow12345 Fri 06-May-16 22:00:09

erm...well...never expected that...xD

I decided to watch Paul blart mall cop but after watching that I think your suggestions pocket are a lot better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now