Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

realtionships after being single

(6 Posts)
Lisa38 Sun 19-Jun-11 12:14:27

Hello, I'm nearly 41 and single with 6 kids in total but youngest 2 under 4 , as ive no close family and baby sitter hard to come by, how do i meet anyone.
Or should I just stick to being single?
There dad has nothing to do with them . so cant ask him to babysit, and not at school for another 2 years yet
advice be good, im love my kids to pieces , just dont wanna be single for ever its been over 2 years so far

buzzsore Sun 19-Jun-11 12:18:35

Internet dating?

Lisa38 Sun 19-Jun-11 12:40:59

tried that , hard because cant find baby sitter, and most men seem to just want sex . or fun , been there done that

FabbyChic Sun 19-Jun-11 16:20:05

Whatever you decide to do it is going to be extremely hard to find someone who will take on six children, that is a huge burden for anyone.

Take your time and be single until the younger ones are at school.

akaemmafrost Sun 19-Jun-11 16:37:32

"Whatever you decide to do it is going to be extremely hard to find someone who will take on six children, that is a huge burden for anyone."

Bet you feel great after reading that OP hmm.

Single is great though. Stay on your own for a bit.

JackieBauer Sun 19-Jun-11 19:02:44

I feel your frustration, if you live anywhere near me I'll babysit and I'm crb checked smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now