Talk

Advanced search

Time for an Archers whodunnit?

(9 Posts)
SurferRona Sun 29-Oct-17 11:18:48

Does anyone else think that Matt Archer will be found murdered tonight? It just seems they are lining up SO many people with grudges against him who sound on the edge grin Shula, Alistair, Justin, Pusscat, Anisha....maybe they'll all do it a la Murder on the Orient Express grin

R4 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:37:22

Shula; in the entertainment marquee; with an out-of-control bucking bronco (horse-y, but subtly so).

Vango Sun 29-Oct-17 12:40:10

Battered but not dead? My money's on someone we've heard of but not a regular member of the cast. Maybe Justin's brought Stefan back.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Sun 29-Oct-17 12:49:12

Matt Crawford, but we all know who you mean!

Will Freddie and Nolutando put magic mushrooms in the punchbowl?

SurferRona Sun 29-Oct-17 13:05:01

Gasp0de, I am so ashamed blush blushconfused Yes, of course Matt Crawford. I was too excited at the prospect of sharing the theory with others grin. LOVE the shrooms theory! I reckon Anisha, in the stables, with a horse hoof picker.

SurferRona Sun 29-Oct-17 13:23:03

And even worse!!! I've now caught up with the main thread and see that TheAntiBoop has already made this point. #slopesoffquietlytotheBullforarestorative gin

R4 Sun 29-Oct-17 13:27:07

<orders Rona a G&T: light on the tonic with a double Scruff>

wheresmyphone Mon 27-Nov-17 17:15:12

Why would Stefan have s grudge against Matt.....forgotten.

newtlover Mon 27-Nov-17 17:16:48

ooh, Stefan, there's a thought
but actually I think Shula

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: