Hallo Andy! Hallo Buglers! How excited are you that John Oliver and Andy Z's podcast has a new episode, finally?

(8 Posts)
WestleyAndButtockUp Sat 12-Mar-16 23:40:34

At long last!
Did you miss them?
The new episode of the Bugle is about Donald Trump, and Brexit from EU.

WestleyAndButtockUp Mon 14-Mar-16 06:54:33

Guess not.

TurnOffTheTv Mon 14-Mar-16 19:49:38

So glad to have them back!

WestleyAndButtockUp Wed 16-Mar-16 09:40:50

In his episode of 'The Comedian's Comedian' podcast, Andy Zaltzman talks frankly about how The Bugle is constructed, and also how he felt about John Oliver's massive success in the USA.

Worth seeking out.

TurnOffTheTv Wed 16-Mar-16 11:09:27

Will have a look, thanks!

RockNRollNerd Wed 16-Mar-16 13:12:02

Am delighted they're back and pretty much on form too.

If they can manage to do one a month I'd be happy given John Oliver is now a global name and also has a new baby. Amusingly the last old Bugle I listened to was one of the Times Online around the time of the expenses scandal and they were still doing the prediction bit at the end. Tom had just had a baby and the prediction was will John have reproduced by the end of the Bugle!

RockNRollNerd Fri 15-Apr-16 16:42:07

They were supposed to be recording April this week but Twitter says John was ill...they promise they will record as soon as they can.

RockNRollNerd Sun 05-Jun-16 18:20:58

And the inevitable has come to pass... John Oliver is leaving; sad but not surprising.

It's going to continue with guest co-presenters apparently including some Daily Show folks - I hope they keep the balance right, Andy can be great but if it becomes all him and his style of humour I'm not sure I'll stick with it. Fingers crossed it comes back strong in September.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now