Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

obaby circle pattern stroller

(8 Posts)
girlsyearapart Wed 11-Nov-09 10:15:15

Hi I need a stroller and want a totally lay flat one but mclaren too expensive.

Have seen the obaby strollers with the circle pattern on for £60 with raincover and parasol.

Are they any good??

nicolamumof3 Wed 11-Nov-09 11:14:25

I had an obaby vintage the one up from the atlas circles and was really impressed for the money, i bought in emergency as my mac had gone awol in the post! i am a maclaren fan but was really impressed. obv. not quite the same quality or feel when you push it but perfectly fine for the money. how old is DC? as seat not particularly large.

girlsyearapart Wed 11-Nov-09 13:32:40

it would be for my 14mo as have a p & t for her and her sister who is 2.2 and she increasingly wants to walk short journies and I don't want to use the p&t for that as too big.

nicolamumof3 Wed 11-Nov-09 14:02:28

yes i'd say its perfect for that then! go for it!!

girlsyearapart Wed 11-Nov-09 19:58:36

well i've just ordered the brown circles one for £60 off kiddicare with raincover and parasol. Doubt DH will be overjoyed at the purchase but hey ho it won't be him pushing it!
Thanks for your advice

nicolamumof3 Wed 11-Nov-09 20:00:52

great hope you like it!

ChezzaB Wed 11-Nov-09 22:04:21

We have the very same one and our DS 19mo is very comfortable in it!

girlsyearapart Thu 12-Nov-09 07:15:12

phew chezza I was dreading coming back on here to find someone saying it's awful!

Will let you know what it's like when it arrives. Hopefully tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now