Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain buggy double urban - query re toddler size

(4 Posts)
frogthistle Tue 13-Oct-09 14:54:22

DC3 due in early March when DD2 will be 2.9.

I am 98.99% sure I need/want a Mountain buggy urban double with a single carrycot for baby. School run trip is a 15/20 min journey one way.

My niggling doubt is about how well a large-for-her-age toddler will fit in the MB. DD2 is 97cm tall now. The website does say from birth til 4 yrs old, but then they would really!

How has this worked for those of you with MB & largish toddlers in practice? Has the child's head been squished up against the canopy/hood-thingy?

Thanks.

bronze Tue 13-Oct-09 14:55:37

I had one a long time ago and it was fine up until ds1 decided he wouldn't go in it any more

janx Thu 15-Oct-09 22:32:16

I have a mb urban - ds is 22 months and big - cannot imagine him fitting it when he is 4

I have a larger than normal 2yar old no probelm and my 6 year can sit in it too your be fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now