Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

*Anyone out there with Bebecar Folding Seat Stroller???*

(6 Posts)
grannybee Sun 09-Aug-09 12:50:00

Hi! I am a new granny, just bought the bebecar secondhand for when my DGS comes to stay (smile).... but only problem is I have no instructions and would like to take to pieces and see how it all works before family visits me so as not to look too ancient, helpless etc! If you can help by scan/emailing me instructions I would be very very grateful.

BertieBotts Sun 09-Aug-09 12:57:01

Hey sorry, can't help myself but apparently if you email robert@bebecar.co.uk they will send you a copy of the instructions by email.

BertieBotts Sun 09-Aug-09 12:57:21

Oh and congratulations!

grannybee Sun 09-Aug-09 13:32:43

Thanks very much for the info, I will try emailing and also for the congrats... nothing could be better than having a grandchild (smile).

sazm Sun 09-Aug-09 13:52:14

i have the bebecar rversus folding seat stroller if thats the one you mean!

TBH the instructions are a nightmare lol,what is it you want to do??

email me if its easier

sazm1983@aol.com

grannybee Mon 10-Aug-09 10:09:15

Thanks a lot, am awaiting the instructions per help from previous post. I may email if no joy with instructions.... after much fiddling about managed to get it to pieces yesterday so it is now wd40'd and running smoothly with newly washed bits and bobs...!Very kind of you to answer and will see how I get on!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now