Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pram for bumping upstairs

(3 Posts)
eatingforonemore Sat 29-Apr-17 09:45:22

I have a Stokke Trailz but we are moving to a flat that has roughly about 14 steps out front with a gap in the middle. I'm wondering if the Trailz will be a nightmare to get upstairs especially with a toddler (I think I may put toddler in pram and wear baby to get up them if she's struggling) and wondering if I should just sell my Trailz and buy something else. My friend is selling her xplory really cheap and I know it has two wheel mode but we don't have a car and need to do the weekly shop with the pram.

Any suggestions

Tiggywunkle Tue 09-May-17 15:24:40

The Cybex Priam also has a two wheel mode. I think you need to go and try them out in 2 wheel mode, or consider options that are considerably lighter like a Babyzen Yoyo or Baby Jogger Zip, that you could manage to carry as well as a baby.

Heirhelp Sun 14-May-17 07:10:42

Bumping pram upstairs is not a good idea. Can you shop online instead?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now