Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Parent facing lie flat

(9 Posts)
pocketsized Sat 02-Apr-16 09:38:11

Hi,

I'm getting so confused I'm hoping someone else can help. I want a parent facing option, where the seat lies flat suitable for a newborn (rather than a separate carry cot bit instead of the seat) and preferably a bar handle rather than two separate handles. Happy t buy new, or pick up second hand if it's an older model.

Any suggestions?

Artandco Sat 02-Apr-16 09:45:24

Babyzen yoyo
Bugaboo bee
I candy raspberry

Autumn2014 Sat 02-Apr-16 12:31:17

We've bought an easy walker mini the new version lies completely flat. Or there is the mosey which is,the same design just with different fabrics and,branding.
Also looked at mamas and papas armadillo flip.
Not used ours yet, but 4 weeks to go!

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Sat 02-Apr-16 12:35:52

Easywalker mosey. Great buggy.

PennyHasNoSurname Sat 02-Apr-16 12:37:40

Armadillo flip from mamas and papas. It is the dogs bollocks! I just wish I had need for a new pushchair sad

strictlylurking Sat 02-Apr-16 12:39:07

I just bought a Cosatto Woop that does this, adjusts from carry cot mode to an actual seat. We don't have room to store a separate carry cot, so this feature was pretty essential for us. And it has an adjustable bar instead of handles!

pocketsized Sat 02-Apr-16 13:08:36

Thanks all, im off to spend the afternoon googling!

Zaurak Wed 06-Apr-16 09:03:09

I have an easywalker mosey. It's a very good buggy. There is a carrycot too (which is rather funky and concertinas down flat!)

If I was buying now id look at the new baby jogger one - premiere, I think? Rear facing and the gold looks excellent. The fold on the mosey is not one handed. It's not bad but it's not as good as an babyjogger

SaveSomeSpendSome Wed 06-Apr-16 09:05:19

All the stokkes have seats suitable from newborn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now