Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which buggy board for a 2012 Oyster pushchair?

(4 Posts)
whynogutfeeling Fri 19-Feb-16 23:11:38

Lascal Maxi or Oyster buggy board?
I plan to use it with the Oyster us carry cot and later on, the seat unit. Can you fold the Oyster frame with these boards attached and can you use the board both parent facing or facing away?
Any reason not to buy second hand if in good condition?
Am leaning towards the Lascal as is universal so could work with a stroller once baby #2 is older, by which point my elder (who'll use the board) will be over 4. Will they still use the board then?
Thanks!

whynogutfeeling Sat 20-Feb-16 19:03:45

Bump!

Cupcakegirl13 Sat 20-Feb-16 21:45:21

Ive been to kiddicare today to try out buggy boards on our 2012 oyster pushchair. I went for the oyster one purely because it was easier to push with ds on it than the lascal one which made me walk strangely and I found it uncomfortable. There is the downside though that a more universal one would fit on a stroller later on , but the oyster board folds up out of the way when not in use and you can fold pushchair with it on, I'm really pleased with it and ds enjoys riding on it so far.

whynogutfeeling Sun 21-Feb-16 11:36:21

Interesting! Thanks for replying. Am in two minds now. I guess we wouldn't use a buggy board on a stroller until DS was about 4.5 and I guess he may not need a board by then, or he might be too heavy to push!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now