Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. We've spent weeks testing prams and pushchairs in real homes with real families. Read our round up of the top 10 pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

uppababy

(9 Posts)
dicko1 Sat 14-Feb-15 16:41:22

has anybody got one of these!

Tiggywunkle Sat 14-Feb-15 23:35:56

Which one? The Cruz or Vista? I have had both, and have a new Vista on its way.

lemonpoppyseed Sun 15-Feb-15 01:12:00

I have a 2010 Vista. It's still going strong!

dicko1 Sun 15-Feb-15 20:06:23

Either! i currently have a mothetcare orb but do not like it as a pushchair but my lo is only six months so decided to get a uppababy after lots of recomendations. Are they good? x

jimsdoll Sun 15-Feb-15 20:10:26

My sister got d vista for her son in 2011 she used it loads and loved it. I had it last year for ds and now using it again on dd when I'm not using double buggy. Absolutely love it and worth every penny.

dicko1 Sun 15-Feb-15 20:22:30

yeah thats partially why decided to pay that bit extra lesson learnt with the orb! do you know does anyware sell the puschair seperatly i can only fing the full sets but dont need that.

pipaeli Sun 15-Feb-15 20:25:29

Bought the vista last year and had no problems at all, really like it. Sturdy, pleasure to push and has a big storage basket.
Cannot be classed as compact when folded though (luckily have large enough car boot to fit it in but is a bugger if I have to use DHs car)

Screennameinuse Thu 23-Nov-17 21:49:37

I have a Cruz and I am VERY disappointed by its quality. First and foremost, it has terrible suspension (literally as if it had no shock absorbers at all). As a result it is neither smooth nor comfortable for the baby. Your baby will feel every little bump on the road. I would imagine that good suspension is the first thing one should think about when designing a buggy. Uppababy thinks differently. In addition to it being uncomfortable, it is also not very durable. I Have to use the same buggy with DD2 and it is falling apart. Some screws are loose and others have fallen out (the buggy is only 2 years old!). Most annoyingly, the handle mechanism has broken and collapses every time there is a bit of pressure. For example, when extended to the maximum to allow DD1 to stand on the buggy board, the handle would collapse when I try to push the buggy uphill and would constantly hit DD1 on the back of her head. For the price I was expecting a much better product.

Joel89 Fri 01-Dec-17 09:03:51

www.buggybaby.co.uk/uppababy-cruz-2017-pushchair-p1349 Definitely recommend Cruz although if your budget allows, the Vista is extra good!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: