Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which pushchairs have won Mumsnet Best, read our lightweight stroller reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Bugaboo bee3

(5 Posts)
Vanessaranjan Mon 09-Feb-15 22:18:45

Hi there, I'm currently researching travel systems & quite interested in the new bugaboo bee3. I was looking to get the seat unit with the cocoon to use from birth as opposed to the carry cot... I just wondered whether others have experienced using the cocoon from birth and whether they would recommend as a good alternative to the carrycot?
And also what peoples thoughts were on the bugaboo bee3 in general, it's had some great reviews! Thanks

NishyM Tue 10-Feb-15 21:08:15

I looked at Bee3 but thought it was too expensive and big with the CC so went for the Raspberry instead - have you seen that one?

Vanessaranjan Wed 11-Feb-15 08:33:44

Hi! Yeh I'm debating between the 2 actually! How do you find the raspberry? Did you buy the newborn pod with it?

NishyM Wed 11-Feb-15 19:46:59

Hi Vanessa! I love my Raspberry, the guy in the shop did a good job explaining why it's a better choice than the Bee, especially the fact that it stands up when it's folded and you don't have to pay £50 extra for a black frame! Got the Newborn Pod which is great for right now, as soon as it gets warmer I'll talk the sides off and use it as a liner for the seat.

Vanessaranjan Thu 12-Feb-15 15:39:51

Sounds good! Thanks for your help Nishy! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: