Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Anyone buying the new Vista to use as a double?

(4 Posts)
Treesandbees Sun 08-Feb-15 09:23:45

I'm seriously tempted as DC#2 is due in the summer. Will have a 2 year age gap and need a buggy that can handle daily off road dog walks, lots of basket space and I like how 1 child won't be sat on the floor! Anyone else going for it?

Ihateparties Sun 08-Feb-15 10:29:57

Someone who has posted on here has seen it and said it seemed very heavy to push compared to the older one, I've forgotten the name of the poster though. Have a look through the recent threads maybe?

Sounds like a nipper would also be good for what you need.

Treesandbees Sun 08-Feb-15 10:37:05

Thanks. I'll have a look through the threads. I have a mountain buggy swift now but don't want a side by side as I live in a terrace and want something that will convert to a good single. Seems like a lot of the tandems are heavy to push!

Ihateparties Sun 08-Feb-15 12:55:52

Realistically, yes they are. Well it's not always the pushing so much as the tipping and turning. What about a +one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now