Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Phil & Teds question

(4 Posts)
mrsbee2be Tue 11-Feb-14 07:13:15

I have a P&T sport but my girls 26 & 14 months are getting too big for the underneath seat. Their heads bang on the metal bar across the top of the seat & I can't recline them when they fall asleep because of it.
I've looked at other P&T's & they don't look like they have 'the bar' would I be able to use a seat from another model on my sport? Or should I look for something new? I quite like the navigator but wonder if it worth the money at the ages they are?

MiaowTheCat Tue 11-Feb-14 12:06:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mrsbee2be Wed 12-Feb-14 07:47:46

Do you know if the explorer seat has 'the bar of doom' too? Could i buy one of those & fit it on? I find if not reclined my littlest starts sloping out to the side!

mrsbee2be Wed 12-Feb-14 07:49:09

Sorry just seen you said the explorer, i'll have a look ebay for one, i might get side tracked though & buy a navigator!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: