Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil & Teds question

(4 Posts)
mrsbee2be Tue 11-Feb-14 07:13:15

I have a P&T sport but my girls 26 & 14 months are getting too big for the underneath seat. Their heads bang on the metal bar across the top of the seat & I can't recline them when they fall asleep because of it.
I've looked at other P&T's & they don't look like they have 'the bar' would I be able to use a seat from another model on my sport? Or should I look for something new? I quite like the navigator but wonder if it worth the money at the ages they are?

MiaowTheCat Tue 11-Feb-14 12:06:13

Some of the other seats will work - from what I recall - Explorer/Hammerhead/Sport seats definitely interchange... I'd guess E3 as well because the fixings on mine look the same as for when I had an Explorer (I'm daft and prefer the older model) but that one has the bar of doom as well. I've never found the bar a problem but my kids don't sleep well in reclined buggies (odd creatures that they are) so I don't bother reclining seats!

mrsbee2be Wed 12-Feb-14 07:47:46

Do you know if the explorer seat has 'the bar of doom' too? Could i buy one of those & fit it on? I find if not reclined my littlest starts sloping out to the side!

mrsbee2be Wed 12-Feb-14 07:49:09

Sorry just seen you said the explorer, i'll have a look ebay for one, i might get side tracked though & buy a navigator!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now