Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

My Vista is here!

(12 Posts)
Izzybuzzybuzzybees Mon 15-Oct-12 15:32:09

and I love it!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped answer my questions especially tiggy. I collected it on Sat and had a play. I just need baby now to put in it!

ThreeWheelsGood Fri 19-Oct-12 17:55:11

Jealous! Been waiting for weeks for mine, finally cancelled that order and ordered elsewhere, expected on Monday. Just in time - I'm in early labour!

Tiggywunkle Fri 19-Oct-12 18:14:04

I am glad it arrived. I hope you like it.

CruCru Sat 20-Oct-12 10:46:53

I love my Vista. I've bought the rumbleseat and buggy board so I can use it when number 2 arrives (as yet non existent).

CruCru Sat 20-Oct-12 10:47:13

What colour did you get?

justabigdisco Sat 20-Oct-12 10:47:19

Oh vistas are LOVELY gringrin

Izzybuzzybuzzybees Sat 20-Oct-12 11:44:31

We went for Denny Red. I love love love it! Was definitely the right choice for us. We have the piggyback board on order so hoping it comes soon.

Good luck with labour ThreeWheels let us k ow how you get on with pram delivery and baby.

CruCru Sat 20-Oct-12 13:13:02

Nice! I do like buggies in bold colours. I keep seeing Bugaboos in beige and I can't work out why you would choose that.

2blessed Tue 23-Oct-12 14:32:18

Hope you're loving your Vista OP, mine should be arriving in 3 weeks. V excited!

ThreeWheelsGood Thu 25-Oct-12 09:22:24

Vista arrived on Monday, baby arrived on Tuesday! Can't wait to take her out in it. Recommend Huggle, I originally ordered through John Lewis who kept postponing delivery date, would be waiting til next month if I hadn't cancelled.

2blessed Thu 25-Oct-12 12:13:33

WoW! ThreeWheels, great timing - congratulations! Hope you and LO are good.

ThreeWheelsGood Wed 31-Oct-12 08:51:39

I've taken it out once now - fantastic turning circle, lovely big storage space in the bottom, shame it's a bit heavy (we live on first floor) but it'll get easier once i'm more recovered from birth (only one week on!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now