Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

pushchair for a 2 year old and a newborn?

(4 Posts)
Mupski Mon 10-Oct-11 20:20:11

I know that those on this area of Mumsnet know their stuff, so...

What's the best double pushchair for a 2 year old and a newborn? We live near woods so something that could handle a bit of mild 'off road' action would be preferable.

I economised on my DD pushchair so would happily spend a decent amount this time if needs be.

Thanks in advance!

pramsgalore Mon 10-Oct-11 20:44:05

how about one of these, then when dc1 don't need a pushchair anymore it can be a single, i have the single version the xari.
www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/1571/kobi

Tiggywunkle Mon 10-Oct-11 21:14:03

The best tandems at present are probably the Britax B-Dual or new iCandy Peach Blossom IMHO. The Kobi is absolutely gorgeous too. The best side by sides are probably the Baby Jogger Elite, the TFK Twinner Twist Duo, the new Nipper 360 and the Bugaboo Donkey. But if you aren't due until next year then look out for the Baby Jogger GT, Phil & Teds Promenade and Micralite tandem. They could all be interesting options.

Mupski Tue 11-Oct-11 08:56:57

Thank you both so much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now