Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bee+ What Am I Doing Wrong?

(7 Posts)
bettydoc Fri 22-Jul-11 16:59:33

My Bee+ wheels are "sticking" (even on laminate floor) and it is making it almost impossible to push with 2 hands, never mind one. Clearly, something is up.

Has anyone had similar problem? Need to fix. OH already thinks I'm mad for getting it. blush

MonkeysPunk Fri 22-Jul-11 17:09:42

Lift the brake off?

bettydoc Fri 22-Jul-11 18:04:37

Gosh! If that's all it is I'll feel like a right div. blush

muesligirl Fri 22-Jul-11 18:13:03

Ours is doing the same - took it back to where we bought it from and they have phoned bugaboo who say it's a known issue. They're sending some new front wheels so hopefully that will sort it.

bettydoc Wed 03-Aug-11 09:37:55

Bought our Bee + online at Lullabys so I contacted Bugaboo directly. They asked for a few standard details, including proof of purchase. Received an email today to let me know that they are sending a new set of front wheels. Fingers crossed this sorts it out and I can start using the pram.

Nanny01 Wed 03-Aug-11 13:10:42

I had problems with mine and even though I had bought it in america they just wanted a few details and replaced the seat unit and the chassis as there were two faults. Can't fault the service I received

bettydoc Wed 10-Aug-11 07:16:03

New wheels arrived yesterday. So far, so good...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now