Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Waterproof toddler cosytoes needed

(7 Posts)
bacon Thu 11-Nov-10 10:00:32

A lot of them seemed to be for warmth but with the gusty wet school runs I want something waterproof as he seems to hate the plastic raincover and wants it open to the elements!

Hence it needs to be large and waterproof (not showerproof which most material is). Any ideas who makes these as cant be bothereds to spend hours on google.

Thanks

suzie38 Thu 11-Nov-10 13:55:39

Snunkie make footmuffs for specific buggies or universal...You can choose waterproof materials...I have a Bee Plus and i'm going to get a waterproof hood as well so we don't have to bother with raincovers as DD not very keen on them...With a fleece lining to make it cosy as well.

buggyjo Thu 11-Nov-10 22:01:33

hi,i bought a pupabag one its waterproof with a lovely fleece lining,have been really pleased with it.

nicolamumof3 Fri 12-Nov-10 20:01:26

snunkie have at least 8week wait tho now for orders so unlikely to get til end of Jan!

Buggysnuggle, and Pupabag make waterproof ones. I understand where you're coming from last winter ds3 was like this then refused footmuff too!

thisisyesterday Fri 12-Nov-10 20:04:17

jojomamanbebe do them
mothercare does one

MonkeysPunk Sat 13-Nov-10 22:29:34

Www.pushchairs.co.UK have an alvi snuggle bag and a outlast version too. Both are waterproof.

bacon Sun 14-Nov-10 12:51:28

Thanks, now I have the names I'll search secondhand, not forking out for new.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now