Advanced search

Recommendation for structural engineer somewhere near North London/Hertfordshire

(3 Posts)
stressed2007 Wed 26-Aug-09 07:00:17

Please can anyone recommend an assertive structural engineer (must be a structural enginner and not a surveyer) somewhere near North London/Hertfordshire please. We need one in the context of an issues with our house that may turn litigious (hope not) so we do need someone with a but of oomph about them as the report and the opinion may be used in this context.


claricebeansmum Wed 26-Aug-09 14:16:59

Can't recommend anyone but you could contact the Institute of Civil Engineers for some guidance. Also, see if they produce a list of structural engineers who act as professional witnesses at all. Someone like that would be good. Also, if you know any architects they might be able to put you in touch with someone. HTH.

Rox73 Wed 26-Aug-09 15:43:39

I used Nigel Baxter, from Baxter & co.

We used him for legal purposes also. Whilst not based in North London/Herts he'd come out to you. We live in North london.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: