Advanced search

Do you need planning permission for a Disabled Bay?

(2 Posts)
girlsmum Wed 12-Aug-09 22:20:48

Hi, just a quickie, how do you go about getting a disabled bay in front of your house?

And can the neighbours object?

Thank you.

MrsJamesMartin Wed 12-Aug-09 22:26:40

Go via the local council for approval and, if approved, they will paint the space in the road.

It can be used by anyone with a disabled permit though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: