Advanced search

Does anyone know what this kitchen drawer bit is called?

(4 Posts)
SleepBecomesHim321 Wed 23-Sep-20 19:25:07

Hello. New house has an old Ikea Faktum kitchen with a big pull out larder drawer cupboard thing. Anyway, the little thingys holding up the wire drawers inside have rusted and drawers are collapsing.

Does anyone know what this bit is called or what could work as a replacement?

Thank you in advance (I know it's a particularly tedious question)!

OP’s posts: |
NotMeNoNo Wed 23-Sep-20 21:24:34

Have you got a wider picture? Is that the side of the cabinet?

minipie Wed 23-Sep-20 23:13:19

I’d call it a bracket. I think only Ikea might have a replacement, it will need to be that specific size and shape to work. Maybe call them?

NotMeNoNo Wed 23-Sep-20 23:37:36

A handy person could probably improve the connection with some L brackets from a hardware department.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in