Cream Render

(7 Posts)
TheCatsWhisker Sun 16-Aug-20 15:16:55

We are looking to use a through render on the front of our house, possibly the back also.

We are looking for what I would call a true cream colour, not with grey, yellow or green tones.

Had anyone got any suggestions please?

I've tried loads of samples by they aren't quite right, and it's not something we can easily change once used. Thanks smile

OP’s posts: |
PigletJohn Sun 16-Aug-20 15:56:52

What is a through render?

Is the house already rendered?

Plasterers like K-Rend, which is a thin-coat, self-coloured render, rather than the traditional one that you paint. I don't know if it can be tinted.

Obviously if you have a painted finish, you can have anything you want.

LittleBearPad Sun 16-Aug-20 16:00:41

Can’t you just paint it?

Bluntness100 Sun 16-Aug-20 16:08:19

I thought through render was through coloured render so sand coloured?

What’s a through render?

Bsc8180 Sun 16-Aug-20 16:11:08

Through render is the same colour (cream in this case) all the thought it.
It is not traditional sand and cement grey render that is painted.
K rend, Webber are 2 big suppliers.

TheCatsWhisker Sun 16-Aug-20 17:29:00

Through render is coloured render which you don't have to paint. House is part rendered/awful brickwork at the moment but we are having an extension so want it all rendered.

If anyone has some colour suggestions that would be great, otherwise I'll keep sampling.

OP’s posts: |
goldpendant Sun 16-Aug-20 23:50:54

We used Monocouche render in Chalk colour, is v nice.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in