Advanced search

Shower enclosure where the door slides in?

(2 Posts)
Ambonsai Thu 12-Oct-17 10:33:09

I've seen one somewhere. Where the door slides into the shower enclosure as you step out.

And another one where both the shower sides fold back against the wall.

I can't find them now! Can anyone help?

NotMeNoNo Thu 12-Oct-17 16:20:21

It's called an inswing door or similar, but they are rare to find. Really good if you have a sloping ceiling or limited space.

Inswing door

Bifold an alternative.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: