Talk

Advanced search

Moving Co East London

(8 Posts)
ElleMcElle Wed 16-Aug-17 16:57:04

Can anyone recommend a decent and not hideously expensive moving company operating in N / East London? We used Pickfords last time and they were pricey and only OK... Would love to find something a bit cheaper. Thanks!

Pradaqueen Thu 17-Aug-17 05:10:19

Try Patchett's in Upminster. I've also heard good things about Jeakins (not used them myself).

BewareOfTheToddler Thu 17-Aug-17 07:48:00

We just used Peglers and they were brilliant. They also just happened to be the cheapest. They're based in Southend-on-Sea but cover North and East London.

We also had Sheridans and L & T Removals to quote. The latter were some way more expensive but come highly recommended in our area.

ElleMcElle Thu 17-Aug-17 08:12:09

Thanks so much for the tips!

messerish Tue 22-Aug-17 10:28:57

I used Fast Forward before and they were brilliant. Time Out recommend them also.
www.fast-forward-group.co.uk/removal-services/

ElleMcElle Tue 22-Aug-17 20:07:45

Thanks @messerish - they sound good

Fatfingeredtrade Tue 22-Aug-17 20:15:29

We used Van Girls and they were brilliant - packed and moved us as well as putting cot, beds and legs on sofas back together in new home. Ultra efficient, friendly and professional.

http://vangirls.co.uk/mobile-homepage/

ElleMcElle Tue 22-Aug-17 20:38:11

@Fatfingeredtrade - Great tip - thank you! I have 4 companies quoting this week but will definitely try Fast Fwd and Van Girls if we need to spread the net wider!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now