Talk

Advanced search

House viewing in 10 mins- quick Q...

(10 Posts)
Tiredemma Sat 18-Mar-17 10:21:50

Do I walk around with them or let them go around alone??

soapoperalife Sat 18-Mar-17 10:27:10

I show them round and then say I've leave you to have a look round on your own if you like

wowfudge Sat 18-Mar-17 10:27:42

Put all the lights on before they arrive. Show them where things are, but let them go into the rooms first. Answer any questions they have positively. If they seem interested, let them have a look round on their own and tell them where you will be so they can come and find you when they are done or want to ask anything else. Don't​ be pushy but do point out useful and helpful things is they are not obvious. Good luck!

CountMagnus Sat 18-Mar-17 10:27:48

I show them round first so you can things out / answer questions, and then let them wander round on their own.

LarrytheCucumber Sat 18-Mar-17 13:00:16

Estate agent showed people round DD's bungalow and didn't tell them handy things , like loft being boarded and there berbering a loft ladder, and that the bathroom had just been retitled. If you go round with them you can mention things like that, then let thedthedm go round on their own.

fusspot66 Sat 18-Mar-17 13:03:15

Too late now,
But try to.let them go through doors into each room in front of you so.your body doesn't fill.the room and block the view

Tiredemma Sat 18-Mar-17 15:19:10

Cant have done too bad- had an asking price offer!

MissDuke Sat 18-Mar-17 16:16:20

Woo hoo - well done op! Congratulations!

wowfudge Sat 18-Mar-17 16:42:15

Brilliant!

SquinkiesRule Sat 18-Mar-17 21:04:37

Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now